- 4 cups water
- 4 black tea bags
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup mango puree
- Mango slices (optional)
- Mint leaves (optional)
- In a medium-sized pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add 4 black tea bags. Let steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and add 1/2 cup of sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of mango puree and let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, pour the mixture into a pitcher and add ice to fill the pitcher.
- Stir the iced tea and add additional mango slices and mint leaves for garnish (optional).
- Serve and enjoy your refreshing mango iced tea!
Note: You can adjust the sweetness level to your preference by adding more or less sugar. You can also use fresh mango instead of mango puree, but make sure to blend it until smooth before adding it to the tea mixture.